Monday, October 04, 2004

1 down, 2 to go

Harumph.

What is the point of a comment system that tells you what time the comment was posted, but not what day it was posted on? Silly Blogger.

Anyway, got one of my friends to join (thanks, Flames!) and now I'm just waiting on the others. Hmm, I probably should have asked them to let me know either way whether they're going to join or not, so then I'd know how long to wait... but then, that would have made sense wouldn't it? Sigh. Anyhoo, one friend joining is better than no friends joining, I say. :)

3 comments:

L'Esthete said...

I received your Blogger Invite, and am interested, but the link for accepting the invite doesn't work. So I hope you receive this soon. E-mail me with more information when you have time. Cheers!

(PS: Must we have a Roswell advert at the bottom of the blog...? You know I'm picky.)

Juliet said...

Hey, yeah, I know -- sorry about there being an ad at the bottom; it's just for this contest I entered but I'll take it down in like a week from now. So if you can stand it until then...

Weird, I'll try sending you an invitation again... :/ Hope it works.

L'Esthete said...

It did - cheers, I've posted a rather pointless entry above.